Monday, April 12, 2010

George Harrison and Eric Clapton


The other night I came home late and tired, and I decided to relax for a while by looking at Youtube.  I conveniently forgot that I can never spend a short time on Youtube.   

I remembered that George Harrison had recorded guitar tracks with Eric Clapton for one of the Beatles songs, but I didn't remember which one.  I looked it up and found that it was "While My Guitar Gently Weeps," by Harrison himself (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A67ScXHJuPI ).  I loved listening to it, but I loved the following one, "Something," even more because it really showcases the two great guitarists, Harrison and Clapton.  This is one of my all time favorite love songs, and they play it so very seductively.


I continued following links on Youtube until dawn, but I always came back to the video I've posted above.  I still go back to it frequently.  I love it.

No comments: